Vision and Values
Our vision is of a world in which educated, tolerant young people are actively engaged in creating productive, just and open societies.
Our mission is to equip and support young people from Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and the UK, and organisations that work with them, to help them become well-educated, productive and engaged citizens working for the common good of their communities and countries.
- Passion: We care deeply about the communities we work with, and this drives our work and approach.
- Diversity: We believe diversity is key to a successful society and will work to ensure diversity in the Foundation and in the projects we fund.
- Partnership: We will listen to, share learning with, and create linkages between our partners to improve our work and theirs.
- Excellence: We strive for professionalism and excellence in our work and that of our partners.
- Fairness: We aim to be fair in our procedures and open about our successes and failures, and expect the same from our partners.