2017/18 Asfari Visiting Fellowship at the Centre for Syrian Studies, University of St Andrews
5th September 2017
- Type of scholarship: Three-month Fellowship.
- Partner institution: Centre for Syrian Studies, University of St Andrews.
- Subjects:The selected fellow will conduct her/his own independent research project on contemporary Syria that she/he will work on and discuss with members of the Centre while resident at St. Andrews.
- Who can apply: Fellows will normally hold a university degree, preferably an advanced degree and/or will have 3 years minimum work experience in Syria in a sector related to their research topic; the fellow should be a Syrian passport holder or a Syrian Palestinian living in Syria or elsewhere in the Arab region fluent in Arabic and English.
- How to apply: Applicants should send a letter of interest, a CV, proof of English language skills and a 500 word research proposal by e-mail to Prof Raymond Hinnebusch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Deadline: 15 October 2017.
- Details: Download more details here.